mycompressedboredom

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lousy Posts

Hey, i'm really sorry for the last two posts. It just kinda turned my blog into a dark dark place. My friends in college said it was downright scary! Hmm.. is it? Just a lil bit i guess.

Uni has been dreadful these few days. Late nights and early mornings sure got to me. My eyes bags are already drooping down my cheeks. And in no time, i will look like a freak show! But thank God for housemates! Cause everyone in my house seems to be in the same freakin' condition as i am. Those bloody assignments are getting to everyone. And more are coming. I wonder how everyone will cope. Things sure are different nowadays. No more procrastinations. No more chit-chatting. Work, work and WORK!!

On another note, i saw something interesting this morning. I was late for class (as usual), so i hurriedly walked out from my house to the bus stop. Along the way, i passed a small playground, and i saw something that actually stopped me in my tracks. An old lady, should be in her late 60s, she was standing next to a swing, exercising. The kinda exercise old folks normally do in the morning, hands swinging. And on the swing, there was a 1-2 year old child, just sitting there, with a big laugh on his face. The lady whom i reckoned is his granny, pushes the swing from time to time while exercising. And all the while, making faces at the child. The child's laughter could be heard all around. No one else around.. just the two of them. The world seems like nothing to them, while they laugh away their time. Enjoying the light breeze of wind on a Tuesday morning. Just the two of them. An elderly granny, a child still new to this world and nothing else between or around them. And I, a stranger to them, walks pass. The ironic thing is, as normal as the scene may seem, one look of it, it got me thinking of my granny. And how fast i've grown up. How time just seems to seep by silently. After i walked passed them, i started regretting not being able to get a shot of that lil' scene with a camera or something.

But i guess for such a moment, a camera just ain't enough. To put it in my heart.