mycompressedboredom

Monday, April 18, 2005

Fighting A Battle

I should've seen this coming. It was there at the back of my mind. I was just too careless to care. Finally, it came today. My antibodies lost the battle to keep the flu virus away. I woke up today with a fever. The world literally spun on me. I was so dizzy i couldn't even stand straight. Or maybe at that time i was a lil' hungry. Both hands were already at 12 when i woke up. I was alone at home, sick and hungry. Who do i call? Eng Kien!! And indeed, being the kind-hearted person he is, he replied to my call of desperation. He brought me some buns and some panadol. The panadols really did some miraculous healing on me. After that, i started to pack and headed back to Ipoh. It was a sudden decision. I was thinking of coming back tomorrow, but after a few words of persuasion from my dad, i decided to come back today. It really is a relief to be back here. No pressure.. and most importantly, no more late nights cause there's nothing much to do here. Btw, SueLynn and gang will be coming to Ipoh tomorrow! Me and Fu-Yng gotta think of where to bring them to. But i reckon most of the places we bring them to will be eateries. Ipoh will not be called Ipoh if not for the food. So, gotta go sleep now. Tomorrow will be a long day. Furthermore, i'm still in a battle within myself. I can't be giving the advantage of sleeping late to my enemies. Die! ..you.. FLU you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home