mycompressedboredom

Monday, April 18, 2005

A Last Look At My Home - 204, Block F9

These were taken on the 17th of April, 2005. With Goo Lai Khuan's digi camera. This is a last look at my home here in Wangsa Maju. It is a flat on the first floor of a 5-storey high building. Its kinda messy, cause i haven't started on my packing yet. Will be doing it tomorrow! ^_^


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As seen from the entrance. Sofa was given by our beloved neighbour, Mr. Leong. YookHwa's stuff are still around. Lam Chee Yan's new roommate's stuff are here too. On the right corner.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the so-called kitchen. The bathroom is on the left (couldn't see from the pic). The cabinet on the right is JiAun's. Then the basin with a spoilt pipe.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the small lil' pathway that we call balcony. I'm not even sure whether this can be passed as a balcony. But, what the hell.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The living room as seen from the kitchen. The TV is Fu-Yng's. Shoes are all scattered around below next to the sofa.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the girls' room. Fu-Yng and Lam Chee Yan's room. No bed, just matresses. That is Goo Lai Khuan lying there. Not Sarah! Oh yeah, sorry for exposing your room like this. Haha~ you wouldn't mind, will ya?



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my corner. My computer table takes up most of the space. I have tonnes of stuff thrown around.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the other corner of my room. That's my roommate JiAun with his laptop. Yes, JiAun is the only one in the flat that has a bed.



Well, that's all i can show from my place here. Its not big, it doesn't have enough rooms, it stinks - the dumpster is just behind the balcony, and its messy. But, it is still my home. Well, that is until end of this month.

1 Comments:

  • hahaha~ dun worry, u can still put the blame on lamcheeyan.

    By Blogger mingyang, at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home