mycompressedboredom

Sunday, April 17, 2005

204, Block F9, Wangsa Maju

Its almost that time of the year. The time that i didn't expect to come so soon. Everything passed by even before i blinked my eyes. Its almost May. I've been a citizen of Wangsa Maju for a year already. A lot of things happened here. Good and bad, happy and sad. Been through disappointment, regret, frustration, anger.. and laughed at myself at the end of the day. Made friends more than enemies throughout the year (great achievement!!). Started to grow some affection for this lil' place called Wangsa Maju. Each and every corner of it brings back memories of things i've done and friends that i've made.

The first month in Wangsa Maju, i got to know a great friend, Chan Yi Wan. She was the one who actually took the time to bring us around. Show us the place where she called home two years earlier than us. She and her buddy, simply called "Motor", took us from home-BRJ-Desa-home. But sadly, "Motor" got stolen a month or two before she left for the States. After her, then came my collegemates. They were the ones that actually got me through college. Assignments, tutorials, lectures, outings, stay-overs and just plain onlining. A bunch of girls and two guys in a class. It sure was something. Something for me remember and cherish.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then my housemates. Tammy Koo Fu-Yng, Lam Chee Yan and my roommate, Tan Ji Aun. I wouldn't say that they were the best housemates one can get. I have no one else to compare. But me staying together with them, was something i have no regrets for. I got to know Ji Aun only through Fu-Yng, and now, a year has passed. Though we don't talk much, i'm glad that he was my roommate. He didn't complained a word of my cleanliness (i would've complained the hell out of myself!!). He was considerate. He accompanied me through football nights. And he haven't introduced his girlfriend to me! (hehe.. just joking yah, jiaun~). Koo Fu-Yng and Lam Chee Yan, i've known them since my Form 6 days. I only got to know them better when we were housemates. And Fu-Yng my classmate. My true yumcha kakis. Especially Lam Chee Yan, my talk mate at home. We can really talk! and TALK!. And Fu-Yng, she is very bloody hardworking! It was actually her that got me nervous everytime exams were around the corner. Those were the days..and nights.. my housemates. Played, laughed, studied, ate, onlined and lived together, under one roof. 204, Block F9, Wangsa Maju.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And not forgetting, my buddies that i've kept in contact with. Yaowen, Wai Loon and Kon Wee. I've known each of them for more than 8 years, easily. Its hard to keep in contact when you're so far away from hometown. But these few sure did. These are friends that are actually your past. They are the ones that make you remember your past and where you came from. Friends that remind you not to forget old friends when you meet new ones. I really do appreciate them. Really do. I can proudly say that they are my friends.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To tell my story of my life in Wangsa Maju in a single post will be an insult. I really had a great time here. I will still tell people that Wangsa Maju was my home, where i once lived happily. Without a doubt.

1 Comments:

  • tammykoo ~ pierces her tongue, got a tattoo on her belly.. a NERD? c'mon!.. u kidding me?!

    By Blogger mingyang, at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home