mycompressedboredom

Friday, April 15, 2005

At Least Something

I guess i've left this blog to rot for quite some time. So, now i'll try my best to post something here.
It's not even one week after my exam. And its already freakin' bored here at home! After-exams are always not what you expect of it. I was planning so many things to do before this, and it turns out very differently. Lemme show you a few examples, you'll understand. This is what i planned before the exam

  • Read my novels
  • Get a haircut
  • Sleep early
  • Exercise daily

Then, this happened..

  • Where the heck are those novels?
  • My hair is still bloody long
  • Early? I sleep around 4-5am. Quite early i would say
  • Yeah, right...

See?
Darn, come to think of it, i've practically done nothing these two days. If you consider eating, sleeping and playing the com as something to do, then i've passed with flying colours. But i did went to Sunway Lagoon on Tuesday. I wouldn't say it was fun, but it was at least something, after the exam. No more psychology definitions and web page designing. The only thing i worry now is the exam results. Wonder when is it coming out? Hmm.. well, wouldn't want to think about it now. Its still holidays for me!!

2 Comments:

  • one word="PIG"..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 AM  

  • tsk!! wat pig? *ahem*.. i don't see you blogging?.. you will be one too when u come to ipoh!! just wait and see!

    By Blogger mingyang, at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home